Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ahh yes... College football is back!

It's like that old pair of gym shorts. Man does it feel good the have college football back! I'd taken to watching baseball, and that's just not good for a guy's brain.

Oh yea, and OU almost lost, which would have made my weekend that much better. They did suck though :)

I got out and played with a group of guys from FreeGolfInfo yesterday. It was like an SMT gathering as everyone had at least one SMT club. One guy even had on an SMT shirt and an SMT glove.

On the range, I was shanking everything... bad. I even told the guys that it was going to be bad. Well, I started birdie, par, double bogey, birdie (after missing a 6' eagle putt), bogey, par, bogey, bogey, bogey for a smooth 40 on the front. A whole bunch of bogeys and a couple pars on the back netted me a 43 for an 83. Not too bad, but I can tell you this course was much more open than my home course, so I'm sure I would have scored much worse at home. Also, the greens were all bumpy and very slow, so my 36 putts seemed ok to me.

No comments: